Recently, a friend of mine sent me an e-mail with a link to a YouTube video about a brilliant woman who has saved thousands of dollars using Philadelphia coupons. The womanâs name is Joyce House, a Philadelphia native. Joyce knows all about coupons and good deals and the best ways to save money wherever she goes.
Here are some tips that Joyce recommends you use.
1) Read every coupon paper you can.
2) If you find a coupon for something free, get it even if you donât need it. That way you can give it to somebody else who you think might need it.
3) Start a coupon club. Joyce often meets with a group of coupon lovers that she started in her town. For coupons that they donât think they are going to use, they trade the other members of the club for their coupons.
4) Become a member of different coupon websites, like Groupon , EverSave , and DealOn .
5) Donât be afraid to use all of your coupons at once! Joyceâs local grocery store has ended up paying HER money several times (yes, you read that correctly). She used so many coupons that she got all the food for free, plus got money in return. Now thatâs what I call smart shopping!
6) When you are shopping with the coupons that youâve found, try to go to the supermarket when it is relatively âdeadâ in the store. The reason for this is simple â it takes a lot of time for the cashier to scan all of your coupons, so you donât want to anger or annoy the other customers waiting in line behind you.
Isnât it great how someone can save so much money using Philadelphia coupons?! With the above tips, not only should you be able to greatly reduce your food bills, you will also be able to save a ton of money on other things you may purchase throughout your everyday life. And with the economy the way it is presently, we called all use a little extra cash in our pockets. So go get some Philadelphia coupons today!
Tony McGuigano is the owner of the Pennsylvania malpractice attorney website, as well as a website called Astral Projection Techniques.
Related Groupon Coupon Articles